To be a Department of Family Medicine acknowledged for its excellence in primary care delivery, education, and research. We earn this by:
- Being a Model of Outstanding Health Care Delivery for our patients and our residents in all the communities we serve;
- Providing a highly Collaborative Environment in which health professionals
are integrated into the clinical, education and research processes;
- Developing an Innovative Education Process for our learners at distributed teaching sites in smaller communities;
- Being recognized as Valued Partners and Opinion Leaders in Family Medicine and Primary Care within Queen's, in our communities, and internationally;
- Supporting and contributing to the Centre of Studies in Primary Care to improve the health of individuals and populations; and
- Continuing to develop a Work Environment that enables and sustains outstanding teamwork and performance.