Applicant must be eligible for licensure in the Province of Ontario on or before the appointment start day, and preference will be given to candidates who have current valid certification from the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Acceptance of applications will be ongoing.
Applicants are asked to send the following:
1. A current curriculum vitae;
2. The names and contact information for three referees;
3. A letter outlining how current qualifications and experience match our requirements;
4. A letter of good standing from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO); and
5. Proof of membership with the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA).
Applications should be forwarded to:
Faculty Support Coordinator
220 Bagot Street, PO Bag 8888
Kingston, Ontario K7L 5E9
Tel #: (613) 533-9300 ext. 73007
Fax #: (613) 533-2210